Im 16years old, and is a very active player on ANNO2070. Im a city builder, I build massive metropolises, giant production chains, and is not afraid of having a little war against other players or NPC's. Im active about 2-5hourse each day on ANNO2070, named Asweti, Im ready to answer questions, help other players, and join a multiplayer game at any time. I have played ANNO2070 since January 2012, and has also played ANNO: Create a new world, which introduced me to the ANNO series. Im allways happy to chat with other players online on ANNO2070, and is reguarly removing old contacts and adding new players. Inactive players on my contact list will be removed and replaced with new contacts. If you want a active contact in ANNO2070, just add me, Im allways happy to get new friends online.
NOTE: Im happy to join multiplayer games at any time around the day, BUT, theres some rules I got when playing multiplayer games. Failing to follow the simple rules to make the session as fair as possible for all players, results in that I immediately leave the session, with a blocking of the player who broken the rules if its a severe breaking of the rules. These rules are as following:
1. Dont be rude against the other players or say bad things about them!
2. Dont upgrade your residences TOO fast when in a continous multiplayer game. Build up the production chains rather than load your Ark with goods simply to have a head start against the other players. However, high-end goods (Only goods that can not upgrade residents like Bionic Suits, Service Bots, Carbon etc.)are acceptable in case you run out of money.
3. Dont force other players to stop expanding! This is the worst form of strategy ever: you expand to several islands and blocks the other players from settling any islands by using the forced Stop Expansion agreement, stranding them with a maximum of 1-3islands. Breaking this rule in the first minutes of a session results in immediate termination of my part of the session.
4. Please ask me before inviting me to a session! Im often receiving invitations from other players (Like right now when writing this) without them asking me to join in the chat system. This is not the best thing to do. Often I receive invitations while Im playing and building a city, and I dont have a chance of saving the file. Sometimes I also receive the invitations at the strangest times of the day (Once I received an invitation at 2AM) at which time I dont have time to play multiplayer. The worst example are when Im playing a multiplayer session already and I receive the invitation while attacking a town (YES, it DO happen from time to time, it happened 3times once).
5. Except from these rules: Feel free to do whatever you like in the multiplayer session! Im ready to play a multiplayer game at any time, BUT, I would like you to ask as spesified in rule 4.
I desire to play with the Ecos when I play continous, but when I play global events like Atomic Terror, or single missions, I prefer the Tycoons. But mostly I play with Ecos only, but theyre a challenge when Im building my new production city, in order to recover my lost statistics which disappeared without any reason.
My favorite pagesEdit
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3