All Tycoon residences, with Employee House in the second row, far right.
|Construction Cost||2 · 1|
|Unlock||Upgrade from Worker Barracks|
Residences must be connected, by road, to buildings in order by be recognized as fulfilling their needs.
Each Employee House holds 15 residents(16 with the "Immo TV - Your property" channel in effect).
Employees unlock second level buildings at the following population levels:
- 1 Employee: Iron Ore Mine, Coal Mine, Iron Smelter, Tools Workshop, Sand Extractor, Limestone Quarry, Concrete Factory, Statistics Center, Port Authority, Repair Dock, Quay Wall
- 360 Employees (24 Residences): Meat Factory, Flavor Lab, Food Supply Factory, Shipyard
- 600 Employees (40 Residences): Oil Driller, Oil Refinery, Plastics Factory, Fire Station
- 750 Employees (50 Residences): Munitions Factory, Ministry of Truth, Waste Compactor, Harbor Defense Turret
Employees will upgrade their houses to become Engineer Apartments when their needs are met:
- Food: Fish (50%) and Convenience Food (50%)
- Drink: Liquor
- Lifestyle: Plastics
- Community: City Center
- Activity: Casino
- Information: Ministry of Truth
- Participation: N/A
In order to upgrade to Engineers 750 Employees are needed to unlock the Ministry of Truth. This means 50 Houses.
The upgrade process requires 1 tool.
60% of Employee Houses can evolve to Engineer Apartments.