|Characteristics||Strict, Powerful leader|
- "If I hate one thing, it is incompetence! I do not tolerate people not doing their homework properly. I must be able to trust every employee blindly."
- —Skylar Banes
The Tycoons' most efficient transport road, Banes Avenue, and one of the world's most prestigious schools, Banes Elite University, are named after her. On the official Soundtrack of the game, there's a track named "Skylar's Masterplan".
After the monument is completed, she will give the player quests like the other NPCs. As a reward, she will sometimes give very powerful items to the player. Failing her quests does however not incur an influence penalty, since she does not have an influence bar or any diplomacy screen at all.
She will sometimes also send a Container Ship into the sector to trade at your warehouses.
World Council ActionsEdit
- "My election as President of the World Council would see the beginning of an era of economic boom. Not just for one, but for all branches of industry!"
- —Skylar Banes
If she is elected as the president, the players are able to activate these actions:
- Market Power - Causes the immediate dispatch of a Shipment to your Warehouse. Select the required Goods in your Warehouse before doing so.
- Fleet Maneuvers - Improves all Ships in this sector.
- Industrial Power - Improves all Food and Drink Production plants in this sector.
- Emission Trading - Improves the Ecobalance on all Islands in this sector.
Fate after ANNO2070 Edit
Not much is known about Banes' fate following the events of ANNO2070, although its likely she led Global Trust until she passed away. Following Banes' assumed successor's decisions, Global Trust eventually took a turn for the worst, and by the time the events in ANNO2205 takes place, Global Trust had long since gone bankrupt.
You are able to use Banes' portrait as your in-game appearance by reaching Level 9 at the Career Progression of Global Trust.