In Anno 2070, your ships can explore seaways, discover new trading partners and transport goods from one island to the next.
Types of ShipsEdit
A variety of ship types which can differ greatly in hold capacity, susceptibility to damage and speed are available for your adventure in Anno 2070. The ship’s speed is also additionally influenced by the current cargo load and / or damage. For submersible craft see Submarines.
- Freight ship (3x 40t holds)（1 slot）
- Cargo liner (Eco only) (4x 50t holds) （1 slot）
- Container ship (Tycoon only) (6x 60t holds) （2 slots）
- Oil Tanker (Hijackable) (Sokow's ship) （0 slot）
- Hovercraft 40/25/– (10/6/– DPS) (Eco only)
- Colossus –/60/– (–/10/– DPS) (Tycoon only)
- Shark 21/21/21 (7/7/7 DPS) (Unlockable) (Keto's ship)
- Raider 15/15/15 (3/3/3 DPS) (Hector's ship) (Can be unlocked by bringing Hector Technology Item to your Ark, achieved by destroying Hector)
- Atlas -/-/- (Deep Ocean) (Tech only)
- "Northburgh" is sometimes used as a ship name, as a reference to Lord Richard Northburgh in Anno 1404.