|Maintenance Cost||-0 · 1|
|Cargo Holds|| 1 x 40 tons|
|Attack Power||15/15/15 (3/3/3 DPS)||
|Build Time|| n/a|
The Enemy Warship is the miscellaneous NPC's version of the Viper. It is vastly inferior to the regular Viper in terms of firepower and speed. Despite the statistics, the Ship does not have any anti-aircraft weaponry and and is vulnerable to Aircraft. Unlike the regular Viper, it also doesn't have the ability to send out an Attack Drone. The Ship is very slow and thus, not very useful to intercept enemy Ships. However, with an upkeep of 0 and only using up 1 Unit point, it is theoretically possibly to obtain a very large number of these ships to swarm your enemy.
When captured, the Ship will retain it's white color and not revert to the Player's color.
This Ship only appears as part of certain Quests and can only sometimes be hijacked if given the Looting Expedition Quest.
Interestingly, the Ship's displayed icon is a Colossus icon instead of a Viper icon.
The Ship can be acquired as follows;
- You will need 2 ships, one sacrificial ship (preferably the weakest possible ship; a Commando Ship or a Raider) to fail the mission and one ship to hijack the Enemy Warship. You will lose the sacrificial ship.
- Obtain Hijackers and load them onto the ship you want to capture the Enemy Warship with. These can be bought from Rufus Thorne and Hector. They can also be received as a reward for a Quest. Lastly, destroyed enemy ships may drop them.
- Obtain a Looting Expedition Quest to hijack the ship.
- Send the sacrificial ship to obtain the Hijackers from the NPC who gave you the mission.
- Send the sacrificial ship to hijack the Enemy Warship. It is important that the ship fails for this to work. If the Enemy Warship is escorted by other Enemy Warships, let the sacrificial ship be destroyed while it's hijacking the Ship. You can also destroy your own ship by sending in a FireBird for a precision bombardment.
When your sacrificial ship is destroyed, the mission will be failed. However, you will still be able to hijack the Enemy Warship. Send in the ship you loaded with your own Hijackers and hijack the Enemy Warship.