|Maintenance Cost||-0 · 1|
|Cargo Holds|| 1 x 40 tons|
|Attack Power||15/15/15 (5/5/5 DPS)||
|Build Time|| n/a|
The Enemy Warship is the miscellaneous NPC's version of the Raider. Except for it's rather slow speed, it is statistically quite similar to the Raiders built by Hector and Scorpio. It has the same firepower and is able to engage Submarines. In comparison to regular Raiders, the Enemy Warship trades one Cargo Hold for a Special Slot. Still, being slow and lightly armed, the Ship is rather weak in combat. It has an upkeep of 0 and only uses up 1 Unit point, so it is theoretically possibly to obtain a very large number of these ships to swarm your enemy.
When captured, the Ship will retain it's white color and not revert to the Player's color.
This Ship only appears as part of certain Quests and can only sometimes be hijacked if given the Looting Expedition Quest.
The Ship can be acquired as follows;
- You will need 2 ships, one sacrificial ship (preferably the weakest possible ship; a Commando Ship or a Raider) to fail the mission and one ship to hijack the Enemy Warship. You will lose the sacrificial ship.
- Obtain Hijackers and load them onto the ship you want to capture the Enemy Warship with. These can be bought from Rufus Thorne and Hector. They can also be received as a reward for a Quest. Lastly, destroyed enemy ships may drop them.
- Obtain a Looting Expedition Quest to hijack the ship.
- Send the sacrificial ship to obtain the Hijackers from the NPC who gave you the mission.
- Send the sacrificial ship to hijack the Enemy Warship. It is important that the ship fails for this to work. You can also destroy your own ship by sending in a FireBird for a precision bombardment.
- When your sacrificial ship is destroyed, the mission will be failed. However, you will still be able to hijack the Enemy Warship. Send in the ship you loaded with your own Hijackers and hijack the Enemy Warship. Be sure to damage the Enemy Warship to increase the chance you win this boarding attempt.