|Maintenance Cost||-0 · 1|
|Cargo Holds|| 1 x ? tons|
|Attack Power||10/10/10 (?/?/? DPS)|
|Build Time|| n/a|
The Enemy Warship is the miscellaneous NPC's version of the Hovercraft. It is ridiculously inferior to every other class of Ship in terms of firepower and speed.
Despite the statistics, the Ship does not have any anti-sub weaponry and and is vulnerable to Submarines. Whereas speed is the best feature of it's Eco counterpart, the Enemy Warship is the slowest Warship in the game (its speed comparable with an Oil Tanker). Combined with the lowest damage output in the game makes the Enemy Warship highly unreliable in battle with both Computer Players and human Players. However, with an upkeep of 0 and only using up 1 Unit point, it is theoretically possibly to obtain a very large number of these ships to swarm your enemy.
When captured, the Ship will retain it's white color and not revert to the Player's color.
This Ship only appears as part of certain Quests and can only sometimes be hijacked if given the Looting Expedition Quest.
The Ship can be acquired as follows;
- You will need 2 ships, one sacrificial ship (preferably the weakest possible ship; a Commando Ship or a Raider) to fail the mission and one ship to hijack the Enemy Warship. You will lose the sacrificial ship.
- Obtain Hijackers and load them onto the ship you want to capture the Enemy Warship with. These can be bought from Rufus Thorne and Hector. They can also be received as a reward for a Quest. Lastly, destroyed enemy ships may drop them.
- Obtain a Looting Expedition Quest to hijack the ship.
- Send the sacrificial ship to obtain the Hijackers from the NPC who gave you the mission.
- Send the sacrificial ship to hijack the Enemy Warship. It is important that the ship fails for this to work. Any Warship is capable of boarding this ship so the best way to fail the boarding attempt is to destroy your own ship by sending in a FireBird with a precision bombardment.
- When your sacrificial ship is destroyed, the mission will be failed. However, you will still be able to hijack the Enemy Warship. Send in the ship you loaded with your own Hijackers and hijack the Enemy Warship.
- These ships are likely to be the most useless ships in the game. They are dreadfully slow, have terrible firepower and can only transport 20t of goods. Also, unlike the regular Hovercraft, this ship doesn't deal any additional damage against Aircraft. In short, everything can beat them.