|Maintenance Cost||-0 · 1|
|Cargo Holds|| 3 x 40 tons|
|Build Time|| n/a|
The Enemy Trading Ship is a ship that can only be obtained if the player receives a mission to hijack one. Visually, it shares the same appearance as the Cargo Liner. However, there are numerous differences;
- Instead of having 4 50t holds and 2 slots, this ship has 3 50t holds and 3 slots.
- It is dreadfully slow, a lot slower than the regular Eco Trading Ship. This makes it inefficient to transport large quantities of goods over long distances.
- When obtained, the Ship's colour will remain white and will not convert into the player's colour.
- The ship has zero upkeep costs.
- The ship only uses up 1 Unit slot.
- When captured, the Ship will not have a name.
This ship can be useful to transport small amounts of goods over medium distances. Apart from the Tycoon version of the Enemy Trading Ship, this Ship is the most cost-efficient transport ship in the game. It can be made more efficient by placing 3 Cargomaster Softwares in the special slots. Acquisition can be problematic however, since players cannot obtain these ships through normal means.
The Ship can be acquired as follows;
- You will need 2 ships, one sacrificial ship (preferably the weakest possible ship; a Command Ship or a Raider) to fail the mission and one ship to hijack the Enemy Trading Ship. You will lose the sacrificial ship.
- Obtain Hijackers and load them onto the ship you want to capture the Enemy Trading Ship with. These can be bought from Rufus Thorne and Hector. They can also be received as a reward for a mission. Lastly, destroyed enemy ships may drop them.
- Obtain a mission to hijack the ship.
- Send the sacrificial ship to obtain the Hijackers from the NPC who gave you the mission.
- Send the sacrificial ship to hijack the Enemy Trading Ship. It is important that the ship fails for this to work. If the Enemy Trading Ship is escorted by Enemy Warships, let the sacrificial ship be destroyed while it's hijacking the Enemy Trading Ship. You can also destroy your own ship by sending in a Firebird for a precision bombardment.
- When your sacrificial ship is destroyed, the mission will be failed. However, you will still be able to hijack the Enemy Trading Ship. Send in the ship you loaded with your own Hijackers and hijack the Enemy Trading Ship.