|Construction Cost||800 · 10 · 12 · 10|
|Maintenance Cost|| -5 · -30 · -7 |
|Influence Radius|| 26 tiles|
|Unlock||750 Eco Employees|
The Education Network is an Eco building that fulfills the need for information. Eco Employees (level 2) require them to upgrade to engineers so a sizable Employee population is needed to unlock. It has a large power consumption, like the Ministry of Truth (the Tycoon counterpart).
The education network provides 5 channels with differing benefits. All Channels affect residences within the influence of the Information Building.
- Eden Initiative - Together for the Future: The first available channel that satisfies the need for information. Is free of extra maintenence and energy.
- Child & Career: Satisfies the Need for Information, as well as reduces the Population Growth Period by 50% and increases Tax Income by 5%. This channel provides a slight increase in taxes. Confirmation on "Population Growth Period" pending. It costs an additional 30 income and 8 energy. Unlocked at 1 Eco Employee.
- Out of the old comes the new: Satisfies the Need for Information and reduces the consumption of Lifestyle Products. This channel reduces (-15%) the consumption of Communicators, Service Bots, and 3D Projectors. It costs an additional 45 income and 8 energy. Unlocked at 1 Eco Engineer.
- Check Up - The Consultation: Satisfies the Need for Information and increases the catastrophe protection against Disease. This channel makes disease less likely. It costs an additional 45 income and 8 energy. Unlocked at 1 Eco Executive.
- Better Living: Satisfies the Need for Information and increases the Living Space of eco residences. This channel increases the capacity of all houses within its radius by 12%. It costs an additional 90 income and 8 energy. Unlocked at 600 Eco Executives.
- The Better Living channel does not affect eco workers as they do not have a need for information.
- The population increase from the Better Living channel will provide a greater tax increase than the Child & Career channel, but the increased population will have to be supported.