|Construction Cost||1 · 3 · 3 · 4|
|Unlock||Upgrade from Eco Engineer Apartments|
Residences must be connected by road to buildings in order to be recognized as fulfilling their needs.
Each Executive Mansion holds 40 residents (44 with the "Better Living" channel in effect).
Executives unlock fourth level buildings at the following population levels:
- 1 Executive: Projector Plant, Diamond Harvesting Station, Rare-Earth Borer, Manganese Excavation Robot, Ozone Maker Station, Clearance Terminal, Police Station, Hedges and Shrubs
- 600 Executives (15 Residences): Solar Tower Generator
- 1200 Executives (30 Residences/157 Total): Corn Farm, Biopolymer Factory, Robot Factory, Shield Generator, Leisure Center Foundation
- 1400 Executives (35 Residences/184 Total): River Sewage Treatment Plant, "Reflection" Statue, Leisure Center Completion
Although there is no further level to upgrade to, you still need to make Executives happy. From the beginning Executives are in the "unhappy" category and you must meet their needs to make them happy. Once you reach 1200 Executives, they start becoming unhappy again until you meet their remaining needs.
Unhappiness means no more Executives will move in. Executive Mansions will start with 26 residents (29 with the "Better Living" channel in effect), but you have to make them happy in order for more residents to move in.
- Food: Fish (20%), Health Food (30%) and Pasta Dishes (50%)
- Drink: Tea (30%) and Bio Drinks (70%)
- Lifestyle: Communicators (40%), 3D Projectors (25%), Service Bots (35%) (at 1200 Executives)
- Community: City Center
- Activity: Concert Hall
- Information: Education Network
- Participation: Congress Center
1200 Executives are required to start the Leisure Center, but 1400 will be needed to begin phase 3 to complete the monument.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help the Anno 2070 Wiki by uploading it.