Engineer Apartment. 4 Varieties
|Construction Cost||2 · 2 · 3|
|Unlock||Upgrade from Eco_Employee_Houses|
Residences must be connected by road to buildings in order to be recognized as fulfilling their needs.
Each Engineer Apartment holds 25 residents (28 with the "Better Living" channel in effect).
Engineers unlock third level buildings at the following population levels:
- 1 Engineer: Hospital, Flak, Harbor Depot, Highway, Green Blvd, Limestone Quarry, Glassworks, Covered Towncenter, Glass Bottom
- 250 Engineers (10 Residences): Grain Farm, Flour Mill, Pasta Production
- 950 Engineers (38 Residences/80 Total): Fruit Plantation, Dairy Farm, Health Drink Factory, Offshore Wind Park, Honeycomb Wall, "Harmony" Fountain
- 1200 Engineers (48 Residences/100 Total): Congress Center, Monitoring Station
- Food: Fish (30%), Health Food (40%) and Pasta Dishes (30%)
- Drink: Tea (60%) and Bio Drinks (40%)
- Lifestyle: Communicators
- Community: City Center
- Activity: Concert Hall
- Information: Education Network
- Participation: Congress Center
In order to upgrade 1200 Engineers are needed to unlock the Congress Center.
40% of Engineer Apartments can evolve to Eco Executive Mansions.
This article or its infobox is missing an image. Please help the Anno 2070 Wiki by uploading it.