After chasing down F.A.T.H.E.R. and locating the vicinity of his main base of operations, you've found that he has begun "testing" the stolen nuclear warheads on nearby islands. You've agreed to help discover F.A.T.H.E.R.'s plan, discover the culprit behind the virus, and help "save the world".
In this mission, you are rebuilding a base that was destroyed by F.A.T.H.E.R. You play as an eco.
You build up from a ghost base, destroyed by F.A.T.H.E.R. You have to bring the ecobalance up to -50 on both usable islands in the sector. Therefore you need eco engineers.
- Avoid overdeveloping production on your main island, as this will hinder your ability to make the -50 ecology goal. If you are within a few points of your target, try shutting off a few building material plants. You can go back below -50 once the objective has been completed without repercussion.
- Consider relocating the initial Vegetable fertility to the second island, completing the Health Food production chain in a single location. Extra vegetables will need to be exported later for Pasta production.
- Yana initially sells an Instant Oil Disperser (3:00 oil cleanup) for 10 licenses. BUY IT.
- Set up your warehouse to purchase Building Modules and Tools to speed things along.
In this mission, you are building ships for the offensive against F.A.T.H.E.R. Tycoon buildings are available.
In the first place you are building a merchant fleet to supply the army, and Thor Strindberg builds the war fleet. However, F.A.T.H.E.R. destroys Thor's fleet and you are asked to build another one. Thor is furious and he carries out little acts of sabotage. Ultimately, you will have to build a fleet of 3 Commando Ships, 2 Vipers, 3 Colossi and 3 Container Ships.
- You will need to co-exist Tycoon and Eco technologies within the same locations, so take advantage of both and be ready to expand your shipping lanes. Explore and complete the peripheral quests early for warehouse technologies and ship-building materials. You will also have the opportunity to complete Bio Drink production during this mission for your Engineers with the discovery of a fruit fertile island.
- You will eventually be given fully operational, completely dysfunctional Tycoon bases. Pick through the buildings of the first carefully to determine what you really need, shut down or destroy the rest. Shut down the Tycoon colony island completely to avoid having to spend hours fixing its issues.
F.A.T.H.E.R.'s ships are provided with an energy shield that makes them invincible. However, prof. Salman Devi has developed an EMP that temporary deactivates the energy shield. Tech buildings are available.
S.A.A.T. will provide you with a tech island intended on research the EMP cannon. You will first need 200, then 500 and as the last 1000 power to gain acces to the three components of the EMP. If you have completed the EMP, you have to use it on a ship and then destroy it.
One of the side objectives is to build a hydroelectric dam, which provides 500 power. To do this, you would normally require the often hard-to-find prototype, the Alwinic Anion Catalyst. Fortunately, in this campaign mission, this requirement is waived. All you need are 150 licenses and 8,500 credits.
- Except the hydroelectric dam, you can also use solar tower generators or, more useful, a nuclear power plant.
- Another vastly useful tactic is to buy Hijackers from Rufus Thorne's Ark for 350 licenses and use them to capture F.A.T.H.E.R's ships in the sector. By doing this, you can gain access to F.A.T.H.E.R's ship shields and use them in the final mission. However, once one ship is being hijacked, another quickly appears so ensure that the first ship is lured to a safe area before hijacking.
- If F.A.T.H.E.R's shielded ship attacks you before you get the EMP cannon, it is possible to use two Vipers and a pair of repair docks to keep the ship occupied and away from your cargo ships. Simply set one viper to attack the shielded ship, while the other is repaired. Alternate as neccesary so that neither is destroyed.
This is the final mission against F.A.T.H.E.R. The main objective is to destroy his Ark, but other side missions give your vehicles bonusses.
The first step is to destroy his shipyards and airport. If you have destroyed them, you can pick up two technologies. You can research them in you academy for shield bonusses and extra fire power for your vehicles.
F.A.T.H.E.R. also has an underwater base. You can steal a third technology there, and research it for an Invisibility Cloak.
F.A.T.H.E.R. is defeatable with about 6 waves of 1 EMP pulse and 5 battleships. Just focus at the turrets until they are all gone. When his systems go back up run away. This way you will only loose 1-2 battleships a wave. You will not be able to kill all of the sentries so you just have to let them attack you as you attack F.A.T.H.E.R. This part will take you 3 or so waves to kill all the sentry guns.
After all the sentry guns are gone you can then focus on father. It will take 2-3 times of this to destroy him after his guns are gone.
- A FireBird is also very useful to destroy F.A.T.H.E.R. Use the Air Raid ability as much as possible.
- The defensive guns are on F.A.T.H.E.R.'s Ark and maybe hard to spot. Before you attack him, have a look at his Ark and don't attack until you have found his turrets.
- try to whittle F.A.T.H.E.R's navy down by luring his ships into the open then EMPing them, then attacking with your fleet. this can make your raids on his base eaiser.